*REMNANT* Midweight Linen (Soft) - Dijon (1.7 yards)
This remnant measures 64” x 57” wide or 1.7 yards total.
Please note that remnants will be labeled but will not tie or wrapped like regular yardage sales are. In addition, promotional codes cannot be used on remnants.
Our Midweight Linen is dreamy soft! It's gone through a process called stone-washing (using natural pumice) which pre-softens the fabric so that you can jump into comfort right on your first wear! It’s got that lived-in linen feel that we all know and love. More pliable and drapey than fresh, crisp linen but still just as strong!
OEKO-TEX certification ensures that the fabric is free of allergenic disperse dyes, pesticides, and heavy metals so you can feel doubly good while wearing your me-made garment!
Fabric: Midweight Linen (Soft)
- "Soft" linens have been gently pre-softened to have a slight lived-in look.
- "Extra Soft" linens have gone through a heavier pre-softening wash and will have an extra lived-in look.
Matching Thread: Not available
Suitable for: Tops, Skirts, Duster Jackets, Pants, Jumpsuits, Dresses
- Homer + Howells Cissy Dress
- Friday Pattern Co. Wilder Gown
- Paper Theory's Zadie Jumpsuit
- Wiksten Shift Dress + Top
- Closet Core's Cielo Top & Dress
- Deer & Doe Myosotis Dress
Composition: 100% OEKO-TEX Certified European Linen
Weight: 200 gsm
Care: Hand wash or delicate cycle cold, hang dry
Country of Origin: Europe
Sold by the half-yard. To order more than a half-yard, select Quantity: 2 for 1 yard, Quantity: 3 for 1.5 yards, Quantity: 4 for 2 yards, etc.
Note that colors may differ based on lighting conditions and across monitors. We always recommend ordering swatches before starting a project!