Midweight Linen (Soft) - Citrus
Regular price $12.00
Our Midweight Linen is dreamy soft! It's gone through a process called stone-washing (using natural pumice) which pre-softens the fabric so that you can jump into comfort right on your first wear! It’s got that lived-in linen feel that we all know and love. More pliable and drapey than fresh, crisp linen but still just as strong!
OEKO-TEX certification ensures that the fabric is free of allergenic disperse dyes, pesticides, and heavy metals so you can feel doubly good while wearing your me-made garment!
Fabric: Midweight Linen (Soft)
- "Soft" linens have been gently pre-softened to have a slight lived-in look.
- "Extra Soft" linens have gone through a heavier pre-softening wash and will have an extra lived-in look.
Matching Thread: Not available
Suitable for: Tops, Skirts, Duster Jackets, Pants, Jumpsuits, Dresses
- Homer + Howells Cissy Dress
- Friday Pattern Co. Wilder Gown
- Paper Theory's Zadie Jumpsuit
- Wiksten Shift Dress + Top
- Closet Core's Cielo Top & Dress
- Deer & Doe Myosotis Dress
Composition: 100% OEKO-TEX Certified European Linen
Weight: 200 gsm
Care: Hand wash or delicate cycle cold, hang dry
Country of Origin: Europe
Sold by the half-yard. To order more than a half-yard, select Quantity: 2 for 1 yard, Quantity: 3 for 1.5 yards, Quantity: 4 for 2 yards, etc.
Note that colors may differ based on lighting conditions and across monitors. We always recommend ordering swatches before starting a project!