Kylie and the Machine - Jeans Hardware Kit White Zipper / Gold Hardware
Regular price $25.00
Packing high-quality hardware and custom-made tools into an awesome kit, Kylie and the Machine has made it as easy as possible for you to finish off your pair of jeans. No longer will you need to snip rivet nails down to the right length and fiddle around matching anvils and setters to nails and caps — the tools in this kit fit perfectly to the hardware so you practically only have to hammer the rivets together!
The beautiful metal finish of the hardware also makes for a professional-looking pair of jeans that you will be confident strutting around town in when you're done!
Each kit contains hardware for 2 pairs of jeans:
- 2 x YKK Locking Jeans Zipper In Nickel Finish
- 2 x Zipper Top Stop
- (Optional) For clamping open end of trimmed zipper
- 3 x Jeans Button (Cap and Nail)
- 1 extra included just in case
- 12 x Rivet (Cap and Standard-Length Nail)
- Ready-to-wear jeans typically have 6 or less rivets each
- 4 x Rivet Long Nail
- (Optional) For installing rivets on bulky coin pockets
- 1 x Reusable Tool Kit
- 1 x 3mm-wide Awl
- 1 x Circular Anvil
- 1 x Rivet Setter
- 1 x Button Setter
- You will need your own hammer
- 1 x Instruction Sheet
- Additional photo and video tutorials available at Kylie and the Machine
What size zipper should I choose?
If you have a pattern in mind, definitely check the specific details and notions list within that pattern. As a rough guide:
- 15 cm / 6" is good for low-mid rise jeans and some smaller sizes of high waisted jeans.
- 19 cm / 7.5" for high waisted jeans in most sizes.
- Cashmerette Ames Jeans
- Closet Core Patterns Ginger Skinny Jeans
- Closet Core Patterns Mid-Rise Ginger Jeans
- Closet Core Patterns Morgan Jeans
- Deer and Doe Safran Pants
- Itch to Stitch Eddystone Jeans
- Itch to Stitch Liana Stretch Jeans
- Jalie Women’s Stretch Jeans
- Megan Nielsen Dawn Jeans
- Thread Theory Fulford Jeans
- Thread Theory Quadra Jeans
- Workroom Social Claryville Jeans